· Features a bright LED to warn the user of the last four rounds remaining inside the magazine.
· Easy to install. Replaces the factory backstrap. The system is the same size and weight of the factory backstrap.
· The system has a manual activation button to check if the firearm is low in ammunition.
· Uses one CR1632 battery.
· Highly shock- and temperature-resistant polymer body.
· It does not detect the round housed in the chamber.
· The LED warns you when the rounds in your magazine are running low.
MANUAL ACTIVATION PAD
· Pressing the button warns you only if the magazine is running low.
· Information only visible to the shooter.
· Same texture as original backstrap.